On an Apple device and want to check that your workouts are all correctly linked to your Apple Health?
- Open the EvolveYou App and click your profile
- Under settings you will see "Apple Health”
- Click the “Share Active Minutes” button
- Click “manage Apple Health” this will open your Apple Health App
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner
- Under Privacy, tap Apps
- Click on EvolveYou and make sure all categories are turned on
Your connection to your Apple Health from the app will record how many minutes you have been active! If you have an Apple Watch this will also update your exercise circle.
It won’t connect any calories burnt as we don’t include an average calorie count on our workouts, so make sure you have your fitness watch on to keep your move circle moving!
- Open the Health app and tap the Summary tab
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Tap Health Details, then tap Edit
- Add your information, like height, weight, and age
- Tap done
- Open Health App
- Click Activity
- Click on workout
Here you’ll be able to see your workout and the total time you’ve worked out.