How can I get my app connected to my Apple Health?
On an Apple device and want to check that your workouts are all correctly linked to your Apple Health?
- Open the EvolveYou App and click your profile
- Under settings you will see "Apple Health”
- Click the “Share Active Minutes” button
- Click “manage Apple Health” this will open your Apple Health App
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner.
- Under Privacy, tap Apps.
- Click on EvolveYou and make sure all categories are turned on.
Do I have to set up the connection through both my iPhone settings and the app?
That’s right! As Apple Health has to be opted in, this needs to be completed through the settings of your iPhone and then switch on the option in the app to ensure that the information can be sent over correctly.
What will I see my workouts as in Apple Health?
As all of our workouts vary, all of our workouts will be referred to as cross training in Apple Health.
What will Apple Health monitor?
Your connection to your Apple Health from the app will record how many minutes you have been active! If you have an Apple Watch this will also update your exercise circle.
It won’t connect any calories burnt as we don’t include an average calorie count on our workouts, so make sure you have your fitness watch on to keep your move circle moving!
Why are my workouts showing as cross training?
Don’t worry, you can see your in-depth workout breakdown on the weekly planner in the app!
Setting Up Apple Health
Looking on your Apple device and can’t find what you’re looking for?
- Open the Health app and tap the Summary tab.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Tap Health Details, then tap Edit.
- Add your information, like height, weight, and age.
- Tap Done.
How to check your workouts in Apple Health?
- Open Health App
- Click Activity
- Click on workout
Here you’ll be able to see your workout and the total time you’ve worked out.