Kickstart Challenge: Everything you need to know

Find out here everything you need to know about our Kickstart Challenge...

Launching on January 9th 2023, this year’s challenge will last for 21 days and will consist of 4 challenge workouts a week with an optional Yoga or Barre workout on the 5th day which you can choose when you sign up to the challenge. 

If you complete all challenge workouts you’ll earn an EvolveYou in-app badge, which will serve as a reminder of how you smashed this challenge!

When can I sign-up to the challenge?
Sign-ups will be live from the 20th December 2022 at 12:00 UTC up until 8th January 2023 at 23:59 UTC. If you want to take part make sure to sign up within this registration period as it will not be possible to join the challenge once it’s started.
How do I join this challenge?

You’ll be able to join the challenge from the Dashboard tab, there is a challenge banner under your weekly planner. All you need to do is click ‘join the challenge’ and follow these steps:

• Choose your trainer 
  • Select your training goal 
  • Choose your difficulty
  • Pick your optional workout from Barre or Yoga
What trainers will be available in the challenge?
You will be able to choose from either Krissy, Danyele, Melissa or Saman to be able to complete your challenge as well as being able to choose an optional 5th workout with either Emily or Jen.
What levels are available in the challenge?
You’ll be able to select either Beginner/Intermediate or Advanced/Expert to be able to choose the right challenge level for you.
What are the training goals I can choose from?

As well as the difficulty level you’ll also be able to choose your challenge based on your training goals. These goals are:

• Build: For those who want to increase muscle and gain strength. These challenges include less reps, heavier weights and more controlled movements.
  • Shape: For anyone who wants to build their confidence and focus on fat loss. Shape has more plyometric and explosive movements, higher rep ranges and different workout formats such as supersets.
When will the challenge begin?
The Kick Start Challenge 2023 will begin on the 9th Jan 2022 at 5am UTC. 
When will the challenge end?
You’ll be able to complete your last workout up until 1st February 2023
Will I be able to gain stars as part of this challenge?

Yes,  you will be able gain a star for every Kick Start challenge workout  you complete.

Want to know more about the 50 star club in general? Search ‘50 Star’ in our FAQs

What will happen with my current program?
For the duration of the challenge, your program will be paused and then resume once the challenge has been completed.
How long are the workouts?
Each of our Kick Start challenge workouts are around 30-60 minutes long, 4 times a week. The optional 5th Yoga or Barre workouts can be completed in 30 mins or less.
Can I change my mind on what trainer I want to use when in the registration period?
Yes of course! You can change this as many times as you want before the challenge goes live.
Can I change trainers once the challenge has begun?
Once the challenge has begun you won’t be able to change trainers. If you choose to leave the challenge you also won’t be able to rejoin.
If I quit the challenge, can I rejoin?

If you quit the challenge before 8th January, the challenge banner will remain on your dashboard allowing you to re-join the challenge if you change your mind. 

After 8th January, you won’t be able to rejoin after quitting the challenge.

How can I monitor my progress throughout the challenge?
To view the amount of completed workouts, just click into the challenge banner on your Dashboard and select ‘View Progress’ this will take you to a screen with your progress from the month and view the amount of workouts you have completed.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful