EY Store - Cyber Weekend

Find out everything you need to know about our Cyber Weekend discount...

How do I apply the discount to my basket?
You won't need to add any discount code and the 30% will be taken off automatically at checkout. 
When does the discount end?
Our Cyber Weekend offer is subject to availability and can be removed from the website at any time. 
How do I get a free t-shirt?
T-shirts are only available to UK customers and you will need to add a t-shirt to your basket. Any qualifying order which includes a fitness set will then have this marked as a free product.
Does the discount work on top of the bundles?
The discount will be site wide and will include all products.
Will I still get free delivery?
Free delivery will be available on qualifying orders over £40 / US$60 / CA$75 / €50 / AU$80 once the discount code has been applied. 
I’ve recently placed an order, can I cancel and reorder with this discount?
Once an order has been placed you will have been charged immediately. You can contact the team directly via email so they are able to advise further.
I want to refund my item to get the new discount?
Once an order has been placed you will have been charged immediately. You can contact the team directly so they are able to advise further but please refer to our refund policy for full details.
I've recently placed an order, can I now get a t-shirt?
Our t-shirt promotion can only be added to qualifying orders for UK customers, there isn't a way we can send these out directly for previous orders. T-shirts are also subject to stock availability and the offer can be removed at any time. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful