Working out with one of our On Demands on Emily's guide and can't hear the sound?
Make sure that your mobile device is switched off silent mode to be able to hear all of your trainers. If you have silent mode or 'do not disturb' features switched on you'll only be able to hear audio when using headphones or through a bluetooth speaker for example.
- Use the little switch on the left hand side of the phone above the volume buttons
- You'll see a little notification will appear at the top of the screen to let you know if it is switched on or off
- You can turn off 'do not disturb' by either swiping down to view the control centre or through your device settings under 'do not disturb'
- Go into settings
- Select sound settings
- Clear the "Silent Mode" check box and ensure 'do not disturb' is switched off
- You can also use the volume buttons until the Silent Mode icon on the screen changes. The Silent Mode icon looks like a speaker with a line through it or a speaker with circle and a line superimposed over it