The videos within the app do require internet connectivity to be viewed. If you are experiencing a black screen during the workout this typically indicates that you have a lack of internet connectivity.
To resolve, you can download the workouts locally to your device. This stores the workout on your device for 7 days which prevents the black video screen from occurring, to save your workout offline:
- Choose your chosen workout to download
- Click the cloud icon at the top right of the screen
- Enjoy your workout!
To access your saved workouts:
- Click the person icon at the top left of the screen in workouts
- Click on Saved workouts under account settings
- Enjoy your workout without any interruptions!
These will expire after 7 days and you can then delete them from your saved workouts by swiping right.