Gym Girl Flask

Everything you need to know about our Gym Girl Flask!

What is the difference between the Gym Girl Flask and The Everyday Flask?

See some of the differences below to help you decide which Flask to go for…

Gym Girl Flask 

The Everyday Flask

Colours 

Lavender 

Soft Girl Sand

Energy Orange 

Ocean Blue 

Onyx Black 

Fresh Lime

Strong Girl Pink

Size

950ml

950ml or 550ml

Dishwasher Safe

No

No

Leak Proof

Yes

No

BPA Free

Yes

Yes

Drinking Method

Screw Top

Flip Straw

Drink Options

Hot drinks will stay above 40 degrees for 6 hours and cold liquids stay cold for up to 12 hours

Hot drinks stay hot for 12 hours and cold liquids stay cold for 24 hours

Cleaning Method

Hand wash only

Hand wash only

Which colours will be available?

There will be two colours available, Lavender and Soft Girl Sand.

Why is there only one size available?

Based on the feedback from our community the 950ml Everyday Flask was the most popular size. EvolveYou have therefore chosen to create the Gym Girl Flask in the 950ml size only to cater our community members once again in this exciting new shape. 

How do I clean my Gym Girl Flask?

We’d recommend hand washing all parts in warm soapy water before the first use. The Gym Flask should be hand washed only and not put in the dishwasher.

Are the Gym Girl Flasks returnable?

As long as the hygiene seal is not broken on the original box then the Gym Girl Flask can be returned. Please refer to our return process here.

What is the Gym Girl Flask made from?

The flask is BPA free. The lid is 100% Polypropylene whilst the flask is 100% stainless steel.

Can I have hot and cold drinks in my Gym Girl Flask?
Yes, you can have hot and cold drinks. Hot drinks will stay above 40 degrees for 6 hours and cold liquids stay cold for up to 12 hours!
Is the Gym Girl Flask leak proof?

Our new Gym Girl Flask is 100% leak proof.

I’ve changed my mind on the colour, can I amend my order?

Once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to this. However, you can return your original order once it has arrived, given that the hygiene seal hasn’t been broken on the packaging.

I’ve just ordered an Everyday Flask, can I exchange it for the Gym Girl Flask?

Once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to this. However, you can return your original order once it has arrived, given that the hygiene seal hasn’t been broken on the packaging. Once we’ve refunded this, you can then purchase your new Gym Girl Flask. 

See how to return your order here.

Can I use my EvolveYou Plus discount code on the Gym Girl Flask?

Your EvolveYou Plus discount code can be used on all products that are available through the EvolveYou Store. You can enter your unique code at the checkout stage of the website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful