EvolveYou Plus

Embark on a new fitness experience with EvolveYou Plus, our premium community membership that redefines the way you achieve your fitness and wellness goals. EvolveYou Plus gives exclusive access to our new Coaching Hub within the EvolveYou app, a library of over 100 meticulously created videos and articles to support your fitness journey.

Here is everything you need to know about EvolveYou Plus...

What is EvolveYou Plus?

Embark on a new fitness experience with EvolveYou Plus, our premium community membership that redefines the way you achieve your fitness and wellness goals. EvolveYou Plus gives exclusive access to our new Coaching Hub within the EvolveYou app, a library of over 100 meticulously created videos and articles to support your fitness journey. 

Each piece of content is designed to amplify your fitness journey, providing the knowledge and inspiration you need to smash your goals. Inspired and created by EvolveYou’s world-class trainers and expert fitness team.

EvolveYou plus members also get access to a series of exclusive premium member perks.

How much is EvolveYou Plus?
EvolveYou Plus has a launch price of £19.99 a year which will renew automatically unless cancelled.
What do I get from signing up?

By signing up to EvolveYou Plus you’ll get access to: 

• An exclusive library of over 100’s of articles and videos in the coaching hub 
  • Exclusive 25% discount on our merchandise range. 
  • And so much more!
What payment options are there for EvolveYou Plus?

EvolveYou Plus is available as a yearly subscription only and can not be purchased on a monthly subscription you’ll only be able to purchase this directly from the app and payment will be taken through either the App Store or Google Play depending on your device.

Where can I purchase my EvolveYou Plus subscription?
You can purchase this in the Plus section of the app.
Can I cancel my subscription but still have access to the EvolveYou Plus hub?
To have access to the EvolveYou Plus hub you’ll need to have an active subscription, there is no way to access the EvolveYou Plus hub without having an active or a trial subscription.
I’m a customer with a trial subscription for EvolveYou, will I get a trial for EvolveYou Plus?

EvolveYou Plus is accessible via a paid subscription only. To view what EvolveYou Plus has to offer you will need to sign up to the yearly subscription of EvolveYou Plus immediately. Please note if you have scheduled to cancel your subscription and you are in a 7 day trial then you will have no access to the EvolveYou Plus subscription.

How do I access EvolveYou Plus? Can I access this on my desktop?
EvolveYou Plus is available through the App only and can’t be accessed through our website. It can only be accessed when logged into the EvolveYou app with an active subscription.
Do I need to be logged in to the EvolveYou app to get access to EvolveYou Plus?
To view the content within EvolveYou Plus login to your app and head to the Plus tab.
I’ve changed my mind and would like a refund of EvolveYou Plus

All purchases for EvolveYou Plus are made through the App Store or Google Play depending on your device and are taken immediately. EvolveYou have no access to payments made through these platforms and therefore you will need to contact them directly to request a refund.

I’ve paid for EvolveYou Plus but I want to cancel my EvolveYou subscription. Do I still get access to EvolveYou Plus?
EvolveYou Plus lives within the app and requires an active subscription of the app to login. If you cancel your subscription and there is still time remaining on your EvolveYou Plus purchase you will no longer be able to access the EvolveYou Plus section of the App.
Can I get access to EvolveYou Plus and not have an EvolveYou subscription?
To access EvolveYou Plus you will need to have an active EvolveYou subscription. EvolveYou Plus can only be accessed by logging into the EvolveYou app.
As an existing subscriber to EvolveYou will I get a discount on the EvolveYou Plus?

For a short period only EvolveYou Plus has a launch offer of £19.99 get it while you can!

Can EvolveYou Plus be viewed in offline mode?
To view all of the content in EvolveYou Plus you’ll need to have access to either wifi or your cellular data. You won’t be able to download or view EvolveYou Plus in an offline mode.
Is it possible to see a preview of EvolveYou Plus before purchasing?

Want to know what you’ll get by subscribing up to EvolveYou Plus?

You’ll be able to view a preview screen before subscribing up to EvolveYou Plus by heading to the Plus tab.

Do you offer a trial for EvolveYou Plus?

When signing up to EvolveYou Plus, payment will be taken immediately and will be charged via the App Store or Google Play. You will also be able to manage your subscription through either the App Store or Google Play.

I can’t find my subscription to manage my account on the website?
Looking for your EvolveYou Plus subscription on the website where your website subscription lives? To view your EvolveYou Plus subscription please head to either the App Store or Google Play. Your subscription and EvolveYou Plus subscription will be located in different locations if you are a website subscriber.
Am I able to sync up my subscriptions?
As the subscriptions have been created at different times there is no way for the subscriptions to be synced up so they renew or cancel at the same time.

Can you use trainer codes for the subscription?

The EvolveYou trainer codes are available exclusively for subscriptions created on the website. The EvolveYou Plus subscription is available through the app only.

Will our forever codes be applied to this subscription too? Will this affect them now?

Your EvolveYou subscription and your EvolveYou Plus subscription will remain separate and therefore your forever code will be connected only to your yearly EvolveYou subscription. 

Am I able to do the add on via the website rather than Apple? 

The EvolveYou Plus subscription is only available to be added on through the EvolveYou app and is unable to be accessed through the website 

Is there a free trial of this add on?

There is no trial version of EvolveYou Plus available however you can learn more by clicking here 

Is the additional content really focussed on form, training tips, etc.? Or are there new exclusive challenges, badges to obtain, etc?

With over 100’s of videos and articles available through EvolveYou Plus, this will be a growing coaching hub that will grow with our community. 

Do I need to sign up to EvolveYou Plus to receive and see new content from EvolveYou?

No- our EvolveYou app will still have a vast range of content available and programs launching next year- however if you’re looking for additional support from our coaching hub then EvolveYou Plus is the upgrade for you! 

Will existing content from EvolveYou move over to EvolveYou Plus?

No- all of the content that is available in EvolveYou will remain in EvolveYou. EvolveYou Plus will add to your fitness experience to give you even more from EvolveYou. 

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 10 found this helpful