Black Friday Promotion - Free Everyday Flask

How do I take advantage of this offer?

In order to be eligible for this free gift you will need to apply the relevant code at the point of purchase. We are unable to apply any codes in retrospect and therefore would not be able to issue any free gifts where a code was not applied.

Please note codes can only be used when subscribing directly via our website. Given we are unable to ship to some locations it may not be possible to redeem this offer, please check our T&Cs below to view shipping restrictions.

I already have an active subscription, how do I apply this code?

Our Black Friday offers are only valid for new subscriptions only and cannot be scheduled for future renewals.

If you have an active subscription you would not be able to redeem this offer, however we will also be running Black Friday promotions on our merch store where you will be able to purchase an Everyday Flask individually or as part of one of our exclusive Black Friday merch bundles.

Can I use this code on a monthly subscription?

This offer can only be applied when signing up for a yearly subscription, however we do also have some incredible deals on our merch, such as exclusive Black Friday bundles which include one of our Everyday flasks.

For full details click here to see our terms and conditions. 

When will I receive my free gift?
After your subscription has gone from in trial to active, you will receive a code to your email address for your free flask. You will need to head over to our merch store to order your choice of flask, making sure to add your code at checkout.

What details do you need from me to send my free gift?
To be able to send you your flask, you’ll need to complete the checkout process with your full postal address and telephone number (in case the courier needs to contact you about your parcel).

How long will it take for my free gift to arrive?
UK 3-5 working days, Europe 5-10 working days and Rest of World 10-15 working days. Please note that due to courier delays outside of our control, this can take a little longer. If you’ve not received your flask within 20 working days, please drop us a message so we can look into this further for you.

Where is my order shipped from?
If you are located in the US, Canada or Mexico your item will be shipped from our US distribution centre. Orders placed from the UK or the rest of the world will be shipped from our UK distribution centre.

What happens if my gift gets lost?
We hope this doesn’t happen however let us know and we’ll get this sorted out for you.

Will I need to pay any custom or duty fees? 
EvolveYou are not responsible for any custom or duty fees, if required you will need to cover these.

Will I get tracking details?
Depending on your location and your local courier you may receive tracking notifications. This isn’t something we can control, so please be aware you may not receive any.

Why doesn’t it allow me to order online?
There are a few select countries which unfortunately we will be unable to ship to. These countries can be found in our terms and conditions. 

Why haven’t I received my code?
The code will be sent to the email address used for your EvolveYou account up to 48 hours after your paid subscription has gone live. Please be sure to check your junk and spam folders as sometimes the email can end up in there. 

My code failed online, can I get a new one?
If you’ve been unable to use your code online, please check there are no spaces and the code has been entered in correctly. Still having issues? Drop us a message so we can help!

Do you deliver to PO boxes or Army Post Office addresses?
We do not deliver to PO boxes or army post office addresses.

I have a question that isn't here...
If you have a question which we've not covered, drop us a message so we can help!

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful